Adam Carolla

The whole hullabaloo between Adam Carolla and the entire Filipino people have become increasingly infamous as time goes on. Fresh from the memories of people from the Philippines are the constant lambasting of foreigners from all walks of life. I shared a moment with these people earlier and while I have found some mildly interesting and trollworthy others were just too plain mindless, and imbecilic to boot. This cacophony would rage on for hours on end, and people would get the kick out of blurting profanities that I certainly doubt Carolla would even bother take a moment to read on. This whole fiasco is an implication for me to take an unlikely opportunity from, and one that would cause me, and people that can relate to me, a whole new level of funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar