April Fools

In the spirit of the day where all maniacal fools come out of their caves to wreck havoc unto the innocence of everyday Earth, I am proud to announce that I will try my best to act as imbecilic as I can so as to make an ass out of myself and to shame the family name as, in a lack of worse words, statistically horrible as possible.

I have been introduced to Remi Gaillard and his videos, and through the unlimited sources that we call internet I spent an entire night laughing my bollocks off wondering to myself how he actually pulls all his stunts as he does as much as stupid as they are. Protip: Never use 'as' too often.

He has inspired me in heart to do things I normally would want to but couldn't. Now that he did, I hate myself for wanting to do so.

I'll be thinking of something sinister and foolproof. You better watch out, world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike