Epic failure day

"Laundry day is a very dangerous day." - Rocko

And rightfully so, my dear Australian friend. I woke up to find my old man pitching dirty laundry in the washing machine, coincidentally. It's been extremely dangerous, if not for anonymity of the Internet, for myself to be hanging around the neighbourhood. It seems like everything I do automatically become illegitimate screw-ups. I realize the more I dwell here, the more my mind sort of, like, fades away. I'm going dumber by the minute! Somebody please tell me it isn't so. I probably just taken in too much fungi in my body as I've been munching frequently on cooked mushrooms that dad loves to buy so much. Sometimes I just feel like wanting to punch myself so hard in my face unconscious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar