Awfully familiar

Oh yes, you may not have noticed it sooner but I am a great pretender. Pretending that I'm doing well. Like that creepy classic song I remember my parents singing on karaoke. Truly horrible. Just my type of song, heh. Resorting to lies in order to not be looked down upon and belittled. I get that often. It's not the kind of thing you'd want to admit as these are skeletons in the closet you'd dare not open. But I deal with it every single conversation I have with people. It's becoming a part of me now. I can change, I know, but is it really worth it now? I highly doubt so. This one girl made me think about the consequences of my drastic actions, and I fear I may no longer be able to make any more connections for doing such ridiculous heresy.

Sigh. Conversations are charming. The boring, the better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar