Skip to main content

Jejemom

It's been quite awhile since I last talked about my jejemom. Last we spoke was around first quarter of 2010 and there were no pleasantries shared between us, only heartbreaks and frustrations. She is coming home to us next week perhaps, I really wouldn't know. She's been away for months without communication. Well, she tried, I didn't. I'm as stiff as Ron Jeremy's penile function. If they ask me is the pain fading away now? I really cannot say. I wouldn't want to assume it did. It works better this way. More respect, less bullshit. But it doesn't mean I hate hate her. I just hate her. Same as how Helga Pataki feels about hers, one way to put it. There are a variety of different reasons why it is the way it is. It's kind of sad to put into perspective since she is the woman-cause of my petty conception. That doesn't mean though that I'm supposed to be a slave to circumstance, am I?

She's stubborn as a mule or a sloth or a cat or a pig (no pun intended). She's the jejemonster the busters love to hate. She's the conservative and I'm the liberal. She's got poor cognitive skills but the best negotiating body. She's the potential of a failure. She's the typical crying lady, begging for fair and right vindications that only she is aware of. She's the reason my jejedad became who he is, a sad, wasted man driven to madness by a woman. The rotating cliche of romance tragedies. I truly believe my jejedad is, or I mean was, destined for great things, things I can only dream of attaining now, things which were long there but since then perished. That was how my jejedad was supposed to be. And then she met my jejemom.

Carrying thick bags and new things including the gifts of her labour, bearing signs and stories of her successful, triumphant victory on her quest towards self-retribution, we shall witness this and along with the gullible, we shall feign interest to her otherworldly experiences, her battle with this, her struggle with that. I know I'd shrug it off, never minding the thick dark clouds of calling, for I know that there is no point unless she realizes, which quite frankly she never does, that one thing I truly need from her. That epitome of depression-shattering vendetta. Change.

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Fruit

I had recently adorned a vow of silence for myself with Miriam for no apparent reason whatsoever other than to suit my whim, and, regardless of the pettiness associated with this misdemeanour, I pray this will only strengthen us both in spirit for the coming days. The coming days are definitely not meant for one such as me.
In the next few hours, not shortly before I am done with this piece, this vow will be disavowed. Miriam is sleeping soundly in my right, broken by the exhaustion that seemed to catch her unaware. This was not what she had prepared for when coming to London. This was not what I meant for her when I asked her to come. In order to alleviate the guilt of me making it more difficult for us both, I do what it is that I do best, and that is to love her hungrily and wildly. And some little bit of swag on the side to cure her state of frustration albeit temporarily.
My days are long and yet wields very little. For now I do and take whatever I can, whenever I can. A grand f…

True Blue

Bits and pieces of things long lost have started appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden. Memories of people, places, and thoughts associated with my belongings knock at the door waiting to be let in, never to be left on its own accord. I am to be the master puppeteer of this cerebral construct, of nightmares I wish were forgotten, of people I wish to rid all manner of associations with.
Mother had surprised Miriam with a message for me. Of a very far-fetched idea on how to maximise my potential to become something which I totally am not. A preacher for a religion I have absolutely no faith of of all things. Perhaps as a way to once again fuck up and atone for the totality of my insufferable existence. Fortunately for me I now have total control of my destiny. Something of which has never brought me much satisfaction, in fairness, true, but still the freedom to be a clueless and monumental buffoon is much more satisfying than to be a scholar trapped in the confines of virility, prej…

Snippet: In her darkest days, Elaine (worldbuilding), unfinished

Voices of strange busybodies could be heard on the other side of the edifice. Elaine reckoned she recognised one of them. An old friend. Perhaps not necessarily a friend, or not technically a friend. A friend is a rare commodity for her these days. She could walk right past them and not blink an eye, but Elaine waited for a little bit more until the lot toned down. Having a group of opposites around her, poking her skin through their eyes, meticulously making sure she was an enabler who to them an abundant source of entertainment, was all the reason needed to convince herself to back away from the complexity of it all. Home is an awful lot more awful than this place though, Elaine thought, as she gripped her handbag tightly, hoping the ray of darkness from the moon would envelope her and shield her from the attention of the lonesome trail.
"This would not have happened had you only listened to me, Elaine," complained Darco. "Half the people out there would skin us both…