Cilfag

I've been cleaning my room and even my console and the things inside my room as well as my laptop and its icons and the theme and my folders, so basically I did a lot of things. Petty things, probably, but worthy of minor praise. Blame /b/. I've been hanging there for a couple of days now and, my, is it a frightful but refreshing experience. My IQ decreased by as much as 10% since then but I'm still elated for no apparent blissful reason but to shut up. Anyway the struggle is at its full gear still and unfortunately the stupid Studio didn't accept me as a worthy leader of their summer camp. Probably figured I'm a pedobear or something, who knows what the reasons are. I personally thought I did a wonderful job during the interview. Anyfuckingway, moving on, I have to move on in order to move my life which is immovable due to a lot of stupid circumstances, like, everyfuckingthing, but it's all right. I have to believe in something. God, I sound ridiculous. Optimism is such a cancer. What's more godawful is I speak more like a /b/fag now more than anything else.

Congratulations, Cilfag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar