That was the intention

So I grabbed a quick shower and a good old fashioned body scrub earlier today, speakers go boom across the tiny hallway which isn't really a hallway at all but I like to call it that to make it sound 'choice' to us uninformed bros. I learned that from Kiwi colloquialisms. I dare ignored Oscar who I fucking want to show who's boss. Ha! I'm the boss! I was always the boss. Although, technically he was the boss, now the former. I'm not really a boss per se, but someday I will be. More than what he was. More than what I'm supposed to. I am that awesome. Who's awesome? I'm awesome! I scratched my balls with the towel and dragged my sore carcass to my room were my future awaits me. All the devious plans start here, and I need to manipulate people into doing what I want because I am that intimidating. There's no such thing as 'no' in my vocabulary, except for wimminz that dare sayeth thy cursed word upon moi. When my plan bears fruition, they will know....

They will fucking know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar