In Soviet Russia, heart falls for you

It is with deep regret and anxiety as I begin writing this update. I know that my inevitable demise would soon come to a sudden strike. I wholeheartedly accept it as my own and frankly am eager of the new and excitingly different things in store for me in the future. The thing is I really am unfortunate in things that make me blissfully complete. Just as I am about to finish the studio, a whole thing comes along in the form of a woman, someone so special to me and so endearing I'd probably bleed a bucket just to make her smile an inch. I am very saddened and embittered by the suddenness of this fiasco and I want to cling on to whatever is left of this, no matter what the cost. I don't want to compromise anything but if need be I will. Just show me a sign or whatever, please give me effort to do the things that I normally can't and will not. All will be taken for granted, I promise you that. Fuck the world, in with love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike