Happy birthday dad

I punched thin air as the wind blowing sent chills up my spine. Worst cold weather I have had since forever. Finally I can sincerely say my flip flop skills are put to rest, it was awful! It chewed on my toes as if it was merienda. I stopped by Earl's Court hoping to buy something for Marianna tomorrow. She can be quite a stoopy character, prone to irritation and mild anxiety. Little did I know (and I just realised when I reached the doorsteps to home) it was my father's birth date. Fortunately I didn't eat which I almost did, and lingered not too long as well outside which I should have but didn't. The planned dinner wasn't as bad as I pictured it to be. The layout could have been improved even for a little, but who's complaining? White wine for me after meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar