Said hi without saying goodbye

Red light beaming to and from the corridors of a mirage. I understood, I am not perspicuous. I aim to bid goodbye to my idiocy, and say hello to my sphericity. I belong in a menagerie of stray assholes. The world is too small for my desires, and my desires are grandeur in nature. Aim low, they say, so fuck them all. After achieving low, they say, aim higher, but not so high that you give Icarus a bad name. My wax no longer melts, the current weather disallows it. The pins, needles are susceptible to my pain, as I am susceptible to theirs. Blankets for cold, I require no refrigerator. The dark speaks to me in native tongue, and it understands me completely and unconditionally. Embracing it, I suffer more and suffer less. Neither of us complain nor explain. It was obviously flawed, a relationship so vile and sweet. Neither wanted each other nor cared, but it was evident we needed one another. The shadows began to slither on. Dawn is approaching fast. The light will put an end to this nocturnal love story. I open my legs like a woman, slowly feeling the heat as it traverses upwards into my chest. It was not my intention. The sadness, unbearable, comes crashing down. I persevere. The glass panels begin to crack and show signs of weakness. This is not my cup of tea. The beer is left on the window, four pints, without a single sip from me. Woke up to the endless buzzing of my head, quenched the spiteful feeling of thirst. To the sky waiting to defecate white dust, none of us would admire. Except for me. Except for me. Me and my personal army of darkness. The love I have acquired, unbearably, sanctified, bliss.

She said hi without saying goodbye, she left again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar