Theatrical script

I was planning to make a theatrical script for tomorrow's big event presentation at the studios but then I lackadaisically slept the entire day away, slashing off the sufficient time needed to process the whole thing. I disappeared from naked eye during two of their devising classes and I missed an awful lot of things due to that. I need to make amends somehow, don't want people to think I'm a pushover.

I have no idea how to make stage scripts. Not even particularly sure what the difference is between stage and screen scripts.

Not to mention I'm not feeling perky and at best in this current state. I still have a bit of an acrobatics hangover from last Friday but it surely was fun. Never regretted a single moment of it. Keep pushing myself hard, I guess. Last night was the last straw, I reckon, but that's another different story in itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar