Tune in June

Heartfelt songs jump in and out of the balcony: Silence, awkward, unease.

She makes me feel like I've lost it all and the perfume of her eyes. Not now. I'm a dying man. In my deathbed shall yours sprinkle me with that perfume eyes of yours.

The sky stares back at the anger. There is no light. At the end of the journey, there is only blackness. I can count the sunsets. I can make you feel them. Why worry now? The pristine glass earns a scratch from the crooked hands that touched them.

You are so special. A special day of disarray. I will never be lonely again. Stand by me now. Spend my time. Recalling the past that won't last. Whatever. Keep our love alive. Yes, I am special everyday.

Red guns drawn. Father, stop this. I will end it. I help create the hate the world deserves. The lies feed me, hurt me, move me, stop me. You have people talking legacy. What legacy? No legacy. Black mark in time. I have read the revelations but there is no time. I am stronger than before.

There I was an empty piece of a shell. Bring me out of the shell! Today, tomorrow, and forever. When evening comes we'll be making love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike