Last night I dreamt that somebody with halitosis poked the living shit out of Billie Jean with syringes and Stanley's

To go on the record I would like to say clairvoyance has particularly been a neglected, unresolved issue that concerns me. For whatever it's worth, I fear for my gullible self, for I believe not in such things, yet I am obliged to be wary of not underestimating such a powerful, enigmatic, undefinable force.

When I was younger I hated wearing shoes due to the fear of cockroaches living inside one of them. I've never even for a second experienced such a thing let alone heard anyone experiencing this sort of absurd and paranoid idea.

One day it just happened. Just like that. I put on my shoes -- and as fast as I could flick my finger -- this tiny cunt flew out of my Nike, crashed at my carpals and oozed its way from there to the radius and almost to the clavicle before it leapt to its doom to the ground where my mighty Nike awaits. I've never been so equally grossed out and bloodthirsty at the same time in my life. But this moment proved mightily a lesson for I. 

Surely there were other moments to ponder which are on top of my head but somewhat hazy. Clairvoyance certainly is being taken noted in the back of my brain.

The fucking shit of all and why I worry about this is due to this weird paranoia of me being in the dark and persistent flashing images of a Sadako-esque figure having a stroll from my behind. Not much of a puss when it comes to dark but I'll be damned about the damned. One can never tell! 

Agnostic or not, the greatest trick God ever pulled was convincing the world He did exist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike