Battle Royale

We are back home now as if nothing ever happened, which is frightening me a wee bit, knowing that the hour of reckoning draws ever so closer.

I have saved us a boatload of trouble financially by doing so, sacrificing more than just our little pride and security. We find ourselves in the company of familiar people and the warm sunny days of London, which is peculiar that this weather should suffice us after our return.

We still have lots of worries to address. I have my own worries, not so much the significant other. She's cradled asleep beside me rocked to oblivion. If there only was a cure to insecurity and addiction. Might I find myself beside the pretty little face quite soon, I reckon. These eyes of mine grow weary of tall tales from mindless thoughts of fantasy and pleasure. Tomorrow awaits a new sunny London morning, and I will exhaust these euphoric hours down to its teats and bones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike