Tilt

There were two cufrons on top of the tabliz, one used and the other one unused. It seemed as though that the used one was filled with cofieur prior to it being left there for me to find. I did not bother to think what the consequences of it might have been, but I'm surprised to know that if it hadn't been for that cufron of drank cofieur, I wouldn't have discovered Fara's affair with Mildritc.

I took the empty cufron and filled it with brindelleuvi leaves. I've stored these in a secret compartment where Fara wouldn't be able to find. She always had the urge to take some without my consent, and by the time I discover that the leaves were gone, I find myself lying on the floor unkempt and clearly shaken from convulsion. It was hard to decipher for what reason, but perhaps it was a worthy risk to take. Mildritc would have found that predicament hilarious. After the watra boiled, I made tanis with the leaves. None had made me feel more soothed than the feeling of warm graces flowing through my body.

At the end of the day, I was left bloodied by Fara's betrayal, but a lone wulf such as myself find comfort in knowing that our solitude does not cause my heart to suffer long in agony. I have a cufron of tanis with me, and with it brings an essence of relief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar