Need to learn, or maybe just a little, just a little more

She was lost to me completely the moment I allowed to let her go
Now only the memory of our sweet escape remains
I have to start saying no
I have to learn to say no
She was lost to me from the start

She was there sitting beside me when I woke up yesterday
And she was there today doing the same
I have to start saying yes
I have to learn to say yes
She was warm to me to the end

Our hearts were far apart
Maybe just a little bit
Maybe because I think it so
Or maybe because I'm just afraid

She said goodbye, and I hugged her twice for good measure
She went in,  and I walked away
I turned around, and she turned around
She never sees me, and she walks away
She walks away
She walked away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar